Manduka Yoga Mat Features:
- 7.0 lbs; 71" long; 26" wide; 1/4" thick
- High density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
- Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
- Comfortably cushions the spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
- Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration
- Closed-cell surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria
- Proprietary dot-pattern bottom to resist sliding
- Superior wear and longevity -engineered for sustainability -high quality material will not peel, flake or fade
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat -longevity reduces consumption and landfill waste
- Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; this yoga mat improves with use.
Roll your Black Mat PRO with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In:
The surface texture of the Black Mat PRO improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine.
We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT put your black yoga mat in the washing machine- it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Black Mat¨ PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
Manduka is a company founded on the simple idea that a better yoga mat could make a world of difference. The quality and performance of Manduka mats and yoga accessories are what makes them so popular. Manduka's yoga mats and accessories are crafted using simple, enduring, natural, and whenever possible renewable materials and with fine attention to detail. Manduka is a company built by and for yoga teachers and their yoga students.
New Zealand - free delivery to any New Zealand address, allow 2-5 days for delivery
Australia - flat fee of $10 NZ for delivery to any Australian address, allow 4-15 days for delivery
Rest of World - flat fee of $20 NZ for delivery to the rest of the world, allow 4-15 days for delivery
Myescape uses CourierPost for New Zealand deliveries and the most reliable, reasonable, local shipping company for overseas orders.
We take the risk out of online shopping by offering hassle free refund or exchange of any myescape purchase you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 30 days.
Myescape offers New Zealand customers free return shipping. International customers will need to pay for the cost of return postage.
For further information please see our Delivery and Returns Information, our Delivery FAQ or Returns FAQ